Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2019

Consciousness and New Podcast series Journeys Into Enlightenment with Janet

This is your invitation to meet at the intersections of Consciousness and Self! 

My new project Journeys Into Enlightenment with Janet is my dialogue with a different friend each episode exploring Consciousness in its spectrum in connection with Self. It will be all about the delight of this physical realm of contrast and the freedom within the non physical realm we engage in.

Every two weeks one of my friends and I, along with you will access Heart Centered Awareness, the Field of Unified Consciousness. We will indulge in the sacred and stillness of information, fuzzy photons, and resonances of all kinds that are at play within each of us--as the individual and as the collective.

You will feel, in each episode, the loosening of Self into the reality of potential where different alignments are available to experience in our day-to-day lives.

I can promise it will be fun, profound, sacred, emotional, bringing perhaps tantalizing new thoughts and awakening curiosity within. You will feel the connection to us as One. You will feel enlivened and renewed by listening in to our topics in each episode.

My other show Conscious Conversations with Joan and Janet (CCwJJ) is still available on our website www.consciousconversationswithjoanandjanet.com  or our YouTube channel Conscious Conversations with Joan and Janet. It is a powerful body of work that you can still enjoy.

What's the difference between my new podcast and the old you might ask? Maybe not much. I do know that for CCwJJ, our focus was on timely events happening around us and how that fit into the whole. My focus here is more on the nature of timeless considerations that Consciousness also is.

When I was researching my new adventure, a fella who produces podcasts told me that I was obligated to present my information to the public. I laughed. I told him I was in no way obligated. It was my absolute joy to do so.

There is so much great information available around us. I hope you will join me and my friends. It truly is a container of warmth, support, non judgment, and Grace that we offer.

What would that be like to enjoy?

Tomorrow our first episode is Consciousness and the Starting Place. You will find all the elements of the podcast included on my website at http://www.janetandbeyond.com/podcast.html . This page will be up and running by the end of the day.

Janet Barrett
Podcast Host Journeys Into Enlightenment with Janet
On the CTR Network
janetandbeyondpodcast@outlook.com
www.janetandbeyond.com www.janetandbeyond.com