New years generate times of evaluation and orientation---where one is and where one might be going. Today Janet shares with you her ever transcending reality of engaging with BEing, BEing Alive, BEing Present, Oneness, and Wholeness with the Infinite, Divine, and the All as Consciousness.
Tuesday, January 12, 2021
Thursday, January 7, 2021
Journeys Into Enlightenment with Janet Podcast
Release January 12, 2021
Episode 53 Blog Enjoying Life is My Choice
For many enjoying life can seem like a nice idea. Nice but not likely. And they can list all their reasons for thinking that. I have experienced many disease patterns that have challenged me to being alive. The following principles have helped me form a now present reality that Life can be and is an enjoyable expression.
1. We are each Consciousness in human form. Each of us is responsible for our choices on the deepest levels as the way Consciousness experiences and expresses itself.
2. Consciousness allows for all. It does not care or judge. Humans care and feel attachment. Consciousness is not attached to outcome.
3. Consciousness celebrates variety. It would be boring if we all looked alike, acted alike, thought alike. We also would have died out a long time ago without our ability to adapt to our geographical environments.
4. Consciousness has a deep, broad sense of humor and tolerance. Humans are highly entertaining.
5. Be willing to explore internally. Making the time to contemplate, meditate, question, ponder, reflect is a gift to oneself. Hindsight is a lovely thing and too late.
6. Embrace the power of your emotions and use them constructively. Sabotage, subversive, explosive are not helpful ways to interact with them.
7. Question everything. Assume nothing. Someone else’s truth is not always your truth no matter the source. Question the source.
8. Think in ways that enrich and do not diminish yourself or others.
9. Accept that you have conscious/unconscious rules in place about Life that decide how you will experience it. How you perceive Life to be is a collection of learnings, trainings, thoughts, experiences formed by perceptual filters. They are also mutable, changeable, and don’t have to be set in stone. You have choice.
10. Value your unique self and realize that you are not any more special than anyone else. We serve differently from one another in many different ways. We cannot know all the different ways. Each of us is important. Each has a place in the totality of the All.
11. Acknowledge that we all live on this pale blue dot called Earth in the middle of the immenseness of the Cosmos and we share it. We can work together, or we can destroy it with the division of selfishness that comes with our sense of separateness from each other.
12. Learn to not judge yourself for what life position you experience. Value your life experiences and place them in a context that enriches you.
13. Realize that when you feel victim to people or events, you feel less than and you learn of helplessness. It can take you to your knees or give you reason to rise up.
14. Feel okay for whatever you are feeling, about anything. Give yourself permission to be real and not apologize for how you feel and think about anything, to anyone. And what you can be feeling in one moment may be different in the next.
15. Focusing on the negative reinforces the negative. Focusing on the positive reinforces the positive. If you are focusing on the positive because you are in reaction to the negative your results are not going to be as successful as if you enjoyed focusing on the positive because you enjoy the positive.
16. Appreciate what you have and don’t have. Hold the gift of awareness and gratitude for what wonders Life has to offer in whatever guise that might be.
17. Being human is a gift. Being alive is a gift. Without our next breath and drink of water we are dead. Life is precious and gone in a heartbeat.
18. We have the power to grow, help, heal, explore, design, destroy, cultivate, enrich, maim, kill, share, violate, forgive and change our minds. We decide.
19. We have the power to engage, retract, to wait or to be still or take action, and knowing when to do any is vital.
20. We are beings who do. Not doers who be.
21.To give is to receive. To receive is to give. Same energy. Both are only labels of the direction of flow from heart centered space.
22.There are rights, there are wrongs and both are only labels. There is black; there is white. Both are only shades of gray.
23. Magic and miracles are common and demonstrate our appreciation for something different and unexpected. They are the potential and the possible as real.
24 There is only the present. Which is already a result of the past. Tomorrow is now.
25. Who you are is part of a story and myth and lineage, and is only that. At times it might feel karmic, predetermined, or out of your control. All of it is only subject to our biases and interpretation and acceptance. All is active and in play writing itself as you speak. DNA is subject to the effects of RNA.
26. We each are the final decider on how we respond to what Life has to offer and share. We each create our reality of life. We are the sum results of our illusions of what we think Life is.
27. We are all Consciousness exploring, Consciousness expanding, Consciousness evolving.Copyright 2020 Janet Barrett
Monday, January 4, 2021
Happy New Year!
Take the day to let go of the blame, fear, your story of separateness.
Access heart and feel where Wonder is present.
And, for the rest of your day let Awareness of Wonder BE present. Instead of blame, fear, your story of separateness.
Happy New Year!
Life in the Beyond/Journeys Into Enlightenment