Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2020

What is Different Today From Yesterday?


My birthday was last Friday. I am now 66 years old. What a difference a day can make. Because having reached this point in my life is a reward to be treasured. My journey with Consciousness Technologies started when I was 50 and dying. These years of rethinking have made all the difference. When I was 65 I was impressed to have enjoyed the reality of 65 and now, a couple days later I am in a new reality, if I let myself move into it. 

Because 65 had plenty of challenges in its reality, it is easy to stay attached to it, even if I don't want to. Any stirred up emotion is powerful and can hold us in its thrall. This last year has opened up new normals in awareness that can benefit all of us.

I want my now to be different but unless I allow myself to reorient, my now will be just a continuance of what was, leading to a predictable uncertain future. Sometimes it might be hard to tell when something is degrading, as in aging and not dissolving as into something wonderful as ageless.

 At this age I know this better than I did when I was younger: Shifting skill sets and priorities and interests do not have to be encoded as losses collecting and getting older and worn out. Our bodyforms have a wonderful ability to use different systems to help when one system might become stressed more than another.   

It can be about wisdom being recognized, present and utilized. 

Our stories of being in a form are powerful. The realities we can sometimes be in relation to, like disease and mayhem and tragedy can run us ragged. So we stop. Choose to stop. Realize what we have aligned ourselves with and what it would be like for them to ease within our hearts. It is okay to fulfill destinies in our stories of bodyform. It is okay to have no answers or justice or fairness as much as it is okay to have answers and justice and fairness. All have roles to play. 

Sometimes we think love hurts. Sometimes those we love do not know what love is or how to love back. What we are holding as love is wound not love. For love does not ever hurt. It may only be for a moment or it may be for a lifetime or many lifetimes as it beyond space and time. It is. 

Sounds simple to state. To do? Maybe not so simple. For Life can offer complexity, which is built upon a whole lot of simple.  So do not do. Just BE. Accept you are worthy without doing. 

Thanks to all of you who have helped me in these last 5 weeks with my health concerns. It was love tenfold plus to be embodied. In all the clamor that our daily lives have been subjected to, you made time to lend not a helping hand but a helping heart. I appreciate it very much and know I am better for it in all the variables my life encompasses.  

Let me share this moment with you as a thank you. Access your sense of the Infinite with me. 

Notice your breathing. Just breathe. Do not make it anything special because every breath is already special. Breathe and now notice your heartbeat. Be aware that you have added it to your breathing now. Allow them to sync up. Feel your awareness of your core essence sheltered in your breath partner with your body's form in your heart's beat. You are alive. You are BEing alive. 

Now let. Let what was yesterday be yesterday. Let all that rises up in you and says that you need to hold on to yesterday just BE. Do not judge, do not react. Just be. Love it like the child's attachment to the moment. Something happens. They may cry to release the energy. And then, they stop and are on to the next thing forgetting what was so important just a moment ago.  Know that what was, was. Know that what is, is. Know that what will be is free to BE, whatever that may BE. 

Just BE Love no matter what you feel. 

Just BE Kind to those different looking. 

Just BE Open to possibilities. 

Just BE Curious about your world and what you find there.

Just BE Respectful as the given. . 

Just BE Appreciative for having reached this moment and what this moment holds for you.  

Just BE Emotionally warm to those who challenge you.  

Just BE Aware that challenges exercise us, form us, bring us into awareness of what our biases are. 

Just BE No matter what you are told, what you hear, what you judge to be your truth. 

This is my reality of 66. May seem like my reality of 65 but since I experience evolution as active transcendent reality something is different. 

Janet Barrett

Life in the Beyond/Journeys Into Enlightenment

www.janetandbeyond.com

janetb@janetandbeyond.com