New years generate times of evaluation and orientation---where one is and where one might be going. Today Janet shares with you her ever transcending reality of engaging with BEing, BEing Alive, BEing Present, Oneness, and Wholeness with the Infinite, Divine, and the All as Consciousness.
Tuesday, January 12, 2021
Thursday, January 7, 2021
Journeys Into Enlightenment with Janet Podcast
Release January 12, 2021
Episode 53 Blog Enjoying Life is My Choice
For many enjoying life can seem like a nice idea. Nice but not likely. And they can list all their reasons for thinking that. I have experienced many disease patterns that have challenged me to being alive. The following principles have helped me form a now present reality that Life can be and is an enjoyable expression.
1. We are each Consciousness in human form. Each of us is responsible for our choices on the deepest levels as the way Consciousness experiences and expresses itself.
2. Consciousness allows for all. It does not care or judge. Humans care and feel attachment. Consciousness is not attached to outcome.
3. Consciousness celebrates variety. It would be boring if we all looked alike, acted alike, thought alike. We also would have died out a long time ago without our ability to adapt to our geographical environments.
4. Consciousness has a deep, broad sense of humor and tolerance. Humans are highly entertaining.
5. Be willing to explore internally. Making the time to contemplate, meditate, question, ponder, reflect is a gift to oneself. Hindsight is a lovely thing and too late.
6. Embrace the power of your emotions and use them constructively. Sabotage, subversive, explosive are not helpful ways to interact with them.
7. Question everything. Assume nothing. Someone else’s truth is not always your truth no matter the source. Question the source.
8. Think in ways that enrich and do not diminish yourself or others.
9. Accept that you have conscious/unconscious rules in place about Life that decide how you will experience it. How you perceive Life to be is a collection of learnings, trainings, thoughts, experiences formed by perceptual filters. They are also mutable, changeable, and don’t have to be set in stone. You have choice.
10. Value your unique self and realize that you are not any more special than anyone else. We serve differently from one another in many different ways. We cannot know all the different ways. Each of us is important. Each has a place in the totality of the All.
11. Acknowledge that we all live on this pale blue dot called Earth in the middle of the immenseness of the Cosmos and we share it. We can work together, or we can destroy it with the division of selfishness that comes with our sense of separateness from each other.
12. Learn to not judge yourself for what life position you experience. Value your life experiences and place them in a context that enriches you.
13. Realize that when you feel victim to people or events, you feel less than and you learn of helplessness. It can take you to your knees or give you reason to rise up.
14. Feel okay for whatever you are feeling, about anything. Give yourself permission to be real and not apologize for how you feel and think about anything, to anyone. And what you can be feeling in one moment may be different in the next.
15. Focusing on the negative reinforces the negative. Focusing on the positive reinforces the positive. If you are focusing on the positive because you are in reaction to the negative your results are not going to be as successful as if you enjoyed focusing on the positive because you enjoy the positive.
16. Appreciate what you have and don’t have. Hold the gift of awareness and gratitude for what wonders Life has to offer in whatever guise that might be.
17. Being human is a gift. Being alive is a gift. Without our next breath and drink of water we are dead. Life is precious and gone in a heartbeat.
18. We have the power to grow, help, heal, explore, design, destroy, cultivate, enrich, maim, kill, share, violate, forgive and change our minds. We decide.
19. We have the power to engage, retract, to wait or to be still or take action, and knowing when to do any is vital.
20. We are beings who do. Not doers who be.
21.To give is to receive. To receive is to give. Same energy. Both are only labels of the direction of flow from heart centered space.
22.There are rights, there are wrongs and both are only labels. There is black; there is white. Both are only shades of gray.
23. Magic and miracles are common and demonstrate our appreciation for something different and unexpected. They are the potential and the possible as real.
24 There is only the present. Which is already a result of the past. Tomorrow is now.
25. Who you are is part of a story and myth and lineage, and is only that. At times it might feel karmic, predetermined, or out of your control. All of it is only subject to our biases and interpretation and acceptance. All is active and in play writing itself as you speak. DNA is subject to the effects of RNA.
26. We each are the final decider on how we respond to what Life has to offer and share. We each create our reality of life. We are the sum results of our illusions of what we think Life is.
27. We are all Consciousness exploring, Consciousness expanding, Consciousness evolving.Copyright 2020 Janet Barrett
Monday, January 4, 2021
Happy New Year!
Take the day to let go of the blame, fear, your story of separateness.
Access heart and feel where Wonder is present.
And, for the rest of your day let Awareness of Wonder BE present. Instead of blame, fear, your story of separateness.
Happy New Year!
Life in the Beyond/Journeys Into Enlightenment
Monday, December 28, 2020
Journeys Into Enlightenment with Janet Podcast
Release December 29, 2020
Episode 52 blog/ Let’s Do It Again
It has been frustrating to write a blog for this episode. I haven’t had one clear focus. Both you and I have been enjoying all the portals that Crystal has provided us with as this year comes to an end.
And, end of years are about the year in review and mine is also focused on another remarkable year of this podcast. It has been my delight and saving grace at times. I think I will save that for my first episode in January 2021 that is in a couple of weeks.
With Endings come conclusions. Here are some of mine as we call it a wrap on this year.
The uproar of this last year, in virus, politics and democracy, racial bias and the collapse of so much we take for granted, like the air, shared breath and paychecks. We have all felt under assault and daily routines compromised. Much will never be the same. How do we chose to live together and what it takes for a society to stand in grace and harmony? Maybe it is not important to all. It is to me.
I look to provide a sense of something different for us to experience. Whatever is out there is a reflection of our inner worlds. You know that. How you think forms your sense of reality. The questions we find ourselves shaking our heads about have origins in someone’s thinking and feelings. What version of reality are they living in? Different than mine.
I have seen this year, through the filter of Respect, and unfortunately, too many instances of lack of respect. Rudeness, fear, yelling, the manipulation of truth to convince others who are not in the know, denial, resistance, rebelling, destruction, killing another so often have, at basis, a lack of respect being directed at another. When you value another as yourself it is different than when you don’t. We are each entitled to our opinions we may say but maybe that is not saying enough. We each are entitled to our opinions with respect for our differences and similarities. I might not agree with them but you have value to society. Even those we don’t agree with have some sort of value, either as lesson or as one to emulate.
We are spectrum-based lifeforms or we would all be the same and we are individuals as humans, human but not the same.
We call it basic decency. Treat others as you would like to be treated. Pretty simple. When we don’t hold ourselves with respect, with worthiness, how can we offer it to others?
We hopefully have come to realize our connectedness with all around us. Oneness is real. Social distancing has made everyone aware of our shared breath and how powerful we each are. We can make sick and even kill each other just be breathing on them. Our emotional maturity seems at play. Many people are unaware of how they affect other.
Respect can be as simple as passing another person on the street and you are not wearing a mask while they are. You are unaware of their internal conversation. They are thinking, “I don’t know you, you don’t know me, but I am feeling disrespected by your actions.” You may be secure in your world view of reality, but their reality may allow of them to feel ill effects and have a different relationship to the virus. They have worry where you have denial or apathy running.
As Consciousness we are beyond all that. We appreciate the humanity present and realize it’s limits. And, we touch the place within that reaches out beyond our human definitions, those limitations that define us. We embrace that which can not be described, only felt as the essence of Life, the spirit within to be found in BEing.
Thank you for joining me here. Let’s do it again.
Podcast host Journeys Into Enlightenment with Janet
Monday, December 21, 2020
What's in your junk drawer?
Do you have more than one?
What does it say about you?
How are you a junk drawer?
These were some of our questions this last week in group. One of is getting her house ready to sell and she is clearing out, cleaning and repairing it. She was in awareness of how her junk drawer was filled with things that maybe were important in some realm of her life. And now, maybe were not.
Consider that this is the end of the year and a great time for clearing out the old. There are things that you have collected that probably had no place but together with other stuff that also didn't have a place. Like to like.
We were in awareness of how our lives, our homes all represent each of us. What is this drawer that is filled with odds and ends and tools, and maybe papers and what nots that have found their way inside this drawer? Stuff we don't want to lose but has no place may find its way into the junk drawer.
And, if we expand outward of this pattern might we each be perhaps a junk drawer of patterns of information, a collection of stuff that we call Self?
Junk is a demeaning value term. It can be used to indicate something of worth that is no longer. Or it still has worth but not in the same way as it did before. It a collective term as in "This is a piece of junk." Men may use this term differently than women.
How does a spider web come into it? I wondered myself as I saw one show up while we were being present.
The web is the spider's way to collect prey out of the air. They don't have great eyesight so they use their other senses. They use the vibrations of the prey in the web to locate them, decide if they are worth keeping and then wrap them in silk and they take to their nests to eat later. I can image that sometimes the web can catch other things than what the spider might eat. I wonder if spiders have junk drawers in their nests.
The web is not solid. It allows for air flow but it defines that space and funnels the air. It shapes it as it passes through the webbing. The dew or rain that can collect along the webbing conditions the air. Every web is unique to the spider.
But back to the junk drawer in your house.
You can sometimes feel helpless or overwhelmed with the odds and ends that every life encompasses. We can sometimes get rigid and eliminate what can seem chaotic quickly. Or we can find ourselves surrounded with stuff that we are not in the right mindset to deal with at the time. We can collect piles and piles, like the mail or the bills or both.
When one is stressed, or ill or not paying attention, the little stuff can become big stuff in our minds and homes. If you are reference oriented you might be overtaken with information that never gets to the right place and your piles overflow taking up space that conditions the air flow. Yo might be collecting stuff from others. You many not have a place for storage of your information. Dust and dirt can settle in every crevice. Maybe now the junk drawer never really closes ;and/or instead of one you have many. One in every room perhaps.
Now back to the junk drawer as your body/form and mind and Spirit.
Nutrition, utilization, elimination is the body's design for optimum health. How well is your body functioning? This also applies for our mindsets and our relation to Spirit. How cluttered are you? What sort of odds and ends have you taken in and are not using effectively or timely but stored away for a better time to deal with? What are your memory banks filled with?
What is in one mans junk drawer can be another man's treasure. Take this time to consider your willingness to look with new eyes at what you have tucked away in your junk drawer.
(What can be one wife's junk drawer can become a retired husband's tool drawer).
Life in the Beyond/ Journeys Into Enlightenment
You know your junk drawer. The one filled with things and stuff that has no place but you keep. It is filled with odds and ends that are singular but still important. Things still wanted but now separated from the original to be dealt with at another time. It might be filled with tools and serve as a catchall for the things that make up a life that are more worthy as the whole than as the separate pieces.
One mentioned she has several junk drawers.
We shared about how we each perhaps are a junk drawer. That in one sense you could view yourself or others could view you as a junk drawer in consciousness. What are you filled with? Everything orgainized and has a place or the place that holds for seemingly unassociated materials and gives them home?
What about the value you place on your "junk"? What is one mans junk is another mans treasure. What you might consider junk is your assignment of value and worth.
How do we define junk? It is interesting to take the list below and put the word drawer behind each one.
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Joining Janet is Crystal Pomeroy, angel communicator, metaphysician, astrologer. Solstices honor the transitions of the seasons. Angels occupy a realm that is as least as old as humankind. Listen and let in the support of the angelic realm to help you enjoy the beauty and warmth of this challenging holiday season.
Monday, December 14, 2020
Journeys Into Enlightenment with Janet podcast
Releasing Tuesday December 15, 2020Episode 51 Blog The Realms Of Beyond Are Filled With HELP
We are in the middle of another holiday season filled with virus. Unfortunately, not our normal holiday season filled with our regular cold and flu viruses which are deadly enough. We are dealing with the Covid virus. How are you doing so far?
My guest this episode Crystal Pomeroy brings with her an abundance of portals of different appreciations, traditions, myths and stories of both nourishment, renewal and HELP that we can access. Whether you are conscious today in your beliefs in angels or astrology, goddesses and gods and the power of Mother Earth does not matter. They live within your physical, mental, emotional, psychological, psychic, and spiritual DNA. For these are the realms of our ancestors and what served as the science at the time.
It is what they followed and believed in long ago. Before the written, in times of wall and rock paintings, the oral still echoes and vibrates. These are the sounds that live in your bones and blood from perhaps just outside of your awareness. And what we might call our imaginations and interests are often our connections to references from this ancestral memory bank.
If, you are feeling stressed, go to this place. Go to the place within that takes you in beyond your isolated, separated sense of Self and your personal story/illusion and unfolds into the realms and worlds of the ancients be they angels, goddesses, and forest devas. Allow your issues, those concerns that seem so important and perhaps are and let these energy signatures come forward. Feel the release that comes with accepting their timeless awareness of how all is connected as One. In beyond your limits is where the magic happens.
No matter your race, creed or inclinations it is your beliefs that form your realities. It is your biases and projections and perspectives at play with you as Creator. This is the truth that we so resist at times and want to hide from or deny. And it is a work in progress.
Life and Consciousness are spectrum oriented. All is allowed. There are no rights and wrongs and/or good and bad. These are judgments to be found in the human bias.
Suffering of all kinds can happen in our body/forms as well as joys and delights. Death is as real as birth. This is our dance of Spirit and Human playing out. What do we do with experiences that we may find ourselves involved in over the course of our physical lifetimes? Maybe HELP would be nice. In the Spirit realm or as Consciousness all is available. We can forget this when in form.
Many people have issues with asking for HELP. We have made it about charity, or we are too weak or needy. Religious dogmas stir. It is not a matter of being less than thought it may feel that way.
Consider instead, HELP as an element of flow. It is a flow that supports and enriches the spirit in the humanity that enriches the human awareness. Our ability to focus through prayer or meditation are access points to this flow. It is a matter of alignment within Consciousness not so much subservience to an individual. Which depends on your frameworks of religion or spirituality.
What is your reality framework? Accepting HELP is being open to the other energies that are empowered as Consciousness. They hold information that you might not have knowledge of personally but can access. The reality of HELP available as needed is useful. Not the HELP that is “not help but more work “kind of HELP. Not being attached to how it shows up is useful. What happens when your angel shows up and doesn’t look like you expect it to? Knowing that information I can access is all around me in any realm that I might find myself dealing with is useful.
Humans can be highly creative when it comes to blocks and defenses in accepting HELP. At heart, they often hold that they are less and not deserving. They have something to gain in being unaware of how they are resisting their own good fortune.
And remember, the HELP flow is also not one directional. It is a two- way path. If you ask for help you are open to helping others because you know the value of HELP. To play it forward or pay it forward, you are comfortable with acting as angel.
Next time just be open. Access your core, place your issue in front of you and ask for the part of consciousness that could help. Trust, and notice what shows up in synchronicity. Get in the habit of being in the HELP flow and enjoying yourself.
Podcast host Journeys Into Enlightenment with Janet