Please RSVP if you will be joining me for Conscious Conversations with Janet Tuesday evening 7-9pm. Our conversations come from within heart centered awareness and we go deep! We have really been enjoying the fun. For those new to playing as Consciousness and in the field of potential stuff is happening. For those of you trained in Matrix Energetics you can come play then or on Thursday afternoon 1-3pm. Both are great opportunities if you are wanting a shift in your awareness about some area in your life.
We have all been "home schooled" in our emotional terrains. A friend on this mailing list sent the below to me. Lighthearted it may be i thought it provides an excellent way in re-framing statements and emotions that are lingering from vioices we have heard in the past. I remember hearing them or similar statements. I don't have children to repeat them to but i can imagine at times i might have said such things. And they may not have sounded funny or filled us with emotional warm and fuzzies if spoken menacingly.
We have been noticing in group and elsewhere how emotional energies have been up and out lately and this really struck me as a fun way to look at the old. We are playing with Consciousness here. Let's see about taking the blame and judgment out of what is ringing in our interior spaces often compartmentalized away. Now that we are adults utilizing new perspectives, let's re-encode the voices that are still perhaps locked away.
Access your sense of heart centered awareness, the field of Unified Consciousness and see what you become aware of that will dance to a different tune. Take them one at a time and see what you notice. If you were "home schooled" a bit differently in your youth.....
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE .
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside, I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My father taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My father taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My father taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS .
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Just you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times, don't exaggerate!"
13. My father taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out..."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION .
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it from your father when he gets home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My father taught me HUMOUR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT .
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you, do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand. “
25. My father taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"