Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2015

Fuzzy Photons Alert/ Well Being Amidst the Turbulence

Hello All,
Please RSVP if you will be joining us here for heart centered play Tuesday evening 7-9pm or for ME play Thursday afternoon 1-3pm.
This week I am going to be attending two wonderful Matrix Energetics seminars in the Seattle, WA area.  It has been a year since I was there sitting in a room filled with a group of such size exploring what it is to enjoy the mysteries of mind and awareness. It is always fresh and vital no matter the material, which I may be familiar with or not. It is the liveliness, vitality and variety of individuals exploring being human that is the hook. Meeting old friends and fellow explorers will be the delight. I hope you will join me there. 
What a beautiful week it has been here in Portland, Oregon. This is a very special place. As is the place where you live. It is just different. Here, the visuals of spring with its bright floral display and new green growth of grass and bush are abundant and nourishing on so many levels. There is turmoil elsewhere in the world and I can still find peace within. I can be dealing with dementia in the family, have frustration with a medical system, and face hard choices about loved ones and still hang onto that life is what you make it. My realities and those I interact with are not always the same. Time and space mean different things to different people. Sometimes others’ realities predominate. But still I find myself able to hold to “okay” internally. That sense of well being may recede or I may forget that in any one moment but in a moment it is coming back. I find it supporting me as I go about daily life. 
That wasn’t always the case. One thing that has become true for me is that life is what you make it. Illness and its repercussions have dictated my life. It reverberates long after the diseases have declined. I don’t need the disease patterns as they were anymore. They only served to bring me to this point and shape my being. They have served as anchor in consciousness, time and space. How attached I am keeps shifting. 
Consciousness technologies like the Yuen Method and to a greater degree Matrix Energetics have allowed me a way to relax and feel more in control of my life. There are no victims in this work or in the mind sets. Just individuals experiencing life. Often from an overwhelmed space and limited viewpoints. Individuals who have taken responsibility for others and all or let go of personal responsibility. We are relationship based creatures. We are always co-creating and often we do it from a fixed position. We assign ourselves roles to play. My liking of people served my ability to feel for others and want to be helpful. Or maybe it was the other way around or something in between. I much better relate to these forces in my life today. I am much more in the “gift” part of my awareness than the “wound” part of it. Wisdom is available.  
Amidst the chaos of earthquake and war in far places and even here, life is transcending, ending and beginning. Life is earth shattering and life ending at times. Opportunities are created in every moment, and perhaps either not used or deliberately decided for new choices in patterns of behavior. 

Using ME’s great awareness of the heart centered field of Unified Consciousness and it’s relationship to potential has made all the difference in my world. It is an updated version of old knowledge and knowing. It is something available to all of us, not just the shaman or wizard. But maybe not valued or framed as the shaman or wizard would. That is the nature of awareness. It is everywhere, always. But, and here is the big “but” of all, not always recognized or engaged by each of us. We have it within us if we allow for it. Awareness is available to all of us whether we are conscious of it or not. We are all at different places within the spectrum of awareness. Sometimes it is easier, safer, to act powerless and allow others to dictate and make our choices and set our boundaries. Some of us hold no awareness about much of anything. There is no drive to look deeper, inward. Some times we find ourselves in circumstances beyond our conscious control, making choices when there are no choices. And then again, sometimes and some of us choose to play the game of life differently. Neither right nor wrong it is always consciousness experiencing, consciousness evolving.
Love,

janet