Search This Blog

Monday, March 6, 2017

Consciousness and Differences

One of the many delights of being open, present and in the moment is that I never really know what people are going to bring with them to play with into group.

Last week brought a lovely mix of reality adventurers! One individual came from Detroit, Michigan who was here for an event in our area. And she fit right in with us. Sometimes one might feel alone or out of sync in our home environments but she has looked forward to coming as she was here last year and things changed in her world. She receives this weekly writing and follows along but being here in person and feeling the dynamics jump started her sense of being in a different way.

Knowing that Heart Centered Awareness has no boundaries is different than understanding that Heart Centered Awareness has no boundaries. Knowing is right brain, understanding is left brain. She remindrf me why it is always fun to have someone be able to attend group more than once. It is about building states references. What do I mean by that?

We have all been to an some kind of event and had a shared experience. Sometimes it feels individual and then there are those experiences that transcend differences and unites all as one and you feel it. Music concerts for instance. No matter the kind of music, if it is music you resonate to, sound registers a different place within. Bypasses the thinking as we register the frequencies and changes or alters our state.

It is easier to feel something different when you are in an atmosphere that is reality based in things being different. For ten years or so I was fortunate to help facilitate at 55 Matrix Energetics seminars. Staff would have the opportunity to host luncheon forums for the new students. I tended to be asked to lead a group about using Matrix Energetics in daily life. We expected that some might have transition issues with taking what they learned and experienced in three days and keeping it alive and real when home. What if you have no one to share your new awareness with?

We wind up making this about the difference in Believing and Being. Two different states. Believing is about your thinking and then how you feel as a result. Being is about feeling, embodying and then your thoughts that come out of that state.

So when we get home it can be a great place to collapse the state awareness of Being back to Believing. Most of us are not trained to hold that Potential, which is what is activated, is real. Call your experience what you want and we have the power to talk ourselves out of what happened. I witnessed this all the time with students. I can still do it on myself. We act out our boxes of limitations of how the world works, how our bodies work and triggers can be everywhere. And then many of us know of those who experience was transcendent and their references changed. Life changed for them.

Most of us go home and we can feel like something is lost. The truth is our hearts register the same. Our minds though might say it must be different. And really the only difference is that in seminar there will be more people reflecting back potential and building the state of awareness for it.

One reason I created weekly playgroups years ago was because I realized that once a month was not going to build within me a state of reference and that included others who could reflect back to me in this game of Life. Too many naysayers in my world. Not so many now and they don't bother me.

That is why I always encourage people to come to group weekly. As I said above, sometimes it feels individual and then there are those experiences that transcend differences and unites all as one and you feel it. This is what we find in Heart Centered Awareness, our sense of the Collective. Whether I am in a group setting or on my own I can feel it. It is real.

That is why I use Consciousness tools daily. I value myself. I get to check in and play with how I set myself up to Be and explore, quest, repair, and enjoy what being alive is all about.

I don't believe I live.

I am alive.

Janet Barrett
Life in the Beyond/Journeys Into Enlightenment
janetb@janetandbeyond.com
www.janetandbeyond.com